Join us Febuary 28, 2014 when we escort the ZAP “University of Zin” cruise to South America!
ZAP’s 2014 Cruise to South America
February 28 – March 10
Ten Nights on Regent Seven Seas Cruises SS Mariner sailing from Buenos Aires to Rio De Janeiro
Encounter South America’s ever-changing landscapes in a continent of sublime contrasts. The searing hot rhythms of Buenos Aires and Rio’s Copacabana echo the shaded cool whisper of colonial Spanish cathedrals. Here is fire and ice, indigo mountains at the bottom of the world, and the down-to-earth pleasures of vibrant, inviting ports.
• FREE Roundtrip Air*
• FREE Unlimited Shore Excursions
• FREE Luxury Hotel Package
• FREE Unlimited Beverages Including Fine Wines and Premium Spirits
• FREE Open Bars and Lounges PLUS In-Suite Mini-bar Replenished Daily
• FREE Pre-Paid Gratuities
• FREE Ground Transfers
• FREE 24-hour Room Service and NO Charge for Specialty Restaurants
• Elegant Casual Dress Code
• Welcome Bottle of Champagne
• Up to four gourmet restaurants including the iconic steakhouse Prime 7, plus haute French cuisine at Signatures, Continental dining at Compass Rose, casual indoor and outdoor dining at La Veranda, our new Tuscan-inspired evening restaurant Setti Mari at La Veranda and the al fresco Pool Grill
• In-Suite Dining, Served Course-By-Course During Restaurant Hours
• Butler Service in Concierge Suite E and Above
• In-Suite Mini-Bar Setup
• Fitness Programs, Sauna and Steam Rooms in the Spa
• Onboard Activities Including Expert Guest Lectures, Theatre Performance and Day-Time Entertainment
• Interactive Flat Screen Television in Each Suite With Extensive Media Library and Complimentary Movies-On-Demand
• Canyon Ranch Spa
*Restrictions apply, call for details.